Backing possibility of a different nature

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
mancity1977
Posts: 167
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 10:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25267Post mancity1977
October 1st, 2018, 11:46 pm

Daddymac wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 8:04 pm
Been a top player in Scotland for many years played in the world 9 ball doubles with Jayson shaw.
Used to play with Jayson on tour- His dad Charlie isn't bad either hahaah there a few up there -Ross McInnes with the referee from snooker Michaela Tabb but Scott been steady for a good while

Daddymac
Posts: 530
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 12:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25273Post Daddymac
October 2nd, 2018, 2:26 pm

mancity1977 wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 11:46 pm
Daddymac wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 8:04 pm
Been a top player in Scotland for many years played in the world 9 ball doubles with Jayson shaw.
Used to play with Jayson on tour- His dad Charlie isn't bad either hahaah there a few up there -Ross McInnes with the referee from snooker Michaela Tabb but Scott been steady for a good while
Nice I don't any of them personally just know of them. The Scottish lads always seem to do well remember they used to be the international games on sky was great viewing.

Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25295Post Phinnies
October 2nd, 2018, 7:38 pm

gavinalways wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 10:21 pm
Didn't Gillespie win the first event of this series?

Was this the last event or is there 1 more to come?
Grand final still to come, 51k up top

Theadder4
Posts: 1794
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25296Post Theadder4
October 2nd, 2018, 8:19 pm

How does a player get in the grand final nick? Do they have to play all the heats or can they just turn up and play the grand final only ?

Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25297Post Phinnies
October 2nd, 2018, 8:23 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:19 pm
How does a player get in the grand final nick? Do they have to play all the heats or can they just turn up and play the grand final only ?
Have to have played 3 of the 4 events to qualify, this stops random bandits turning up for the big money

mancity1977
Posts: 167
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 10:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25322Post mancity1977
October 3rd, 2018, 7:15 pm

Phinnies wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:23 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:19 pm
How does a player get in the grand final nick? Do they have to play all the heats or can they just turn up and play the grand final only ?
Have to have played 3 of the 4 events to qualify, this stops random bandits turning up for the big money
Farnsworth,Hill,Harrison still favourites!

Slimshakey
Posts: 45
Joined: July 1st, 2017, 4:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25342Post Slimshakey
October 4th, 2018, 12:13 pm

mancity1977 wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 7:15 pm
Phinnies wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:23 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:19 pm
How does a player get in the grand final nick? Do they have to play all the heats or can they just turn up and play the grand final only ?
Have to have played 3 of the 4 events to qualify, this stops random bandits turning up for the big money
Farnsworth,Hill,Harrison still favourites!
I don’t agree Farnsworth but Hill and Harrison yeah but in this field not that big a favourite really. Phil has done great winning 2 events out of 4 tho

Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25352Post Phinnies
October 4th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Slimshakey wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 12:13 pm
mancity1977 wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 7:15 pm
Phinnies wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:23 pm


Have to have played 3 of the 4 events to qualify, this stops random bandits turning up for the big money
Farnsworth,Hill,Harrison still favourites!
I don’t agree Farnsworth but Hill and Harrison yeah but in this field not that big a favourite really. Phil has done great winning 2 events out of 4 tho
Farnsworth has gotten deep in all 4 but still under achieved. He has dominated the IPA for several years and is arguably the most consistent BB player in the world.
The final is played to a new set of rules which area mix of several existing sets, could level the field a little but I still expect the same faces to be there at the business end.

Hill has been favorite for all the events he has played in because of his reputation but he has admitted to disliking the game and never practicing. Not saying he cant win but he is never going to be as consistent as people who are on the table more than the cloth. He's still been brilliant and had a final, a semi and a quarter but 100% would have won one by now if he was practicing. Hes not backable for me, never any value given his price and the facts above, there is just too much other value, no other tourney will you get players like Craig Marsh, Ben Davies and Gareth Hibbott at 25/1.

mancity1977
Posts: 167
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 10:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25360Post mancity1977
October 5th, 2018, 11:11 am

Phinnies wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 8:55 pm
Slimshakey wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 12:13 pm
mancity1977 wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 7:15 pm


Farnsworth,Hill,Harrison still favourites!
I don’t agree Farnsworth but Hill and Harrison yeah but in this field not that big a favourite really. Phil has done great winning 2 events out of 4 tho
Farnsworth has gotten deep in all 4 but still under achieved. He has dominated the IPA for several years and is arguably the most consistent BB player in the world.
The final is played to a new set of rules which area mix of several existing sets, could level the field a little but I still expect the same faces to be there at the business end.

Hill has been favorite for all the events he has played in because of his reputation but he has admitted to disliking the game and never practicing. Not saying he cant win but he is never going to be as consistent as people who are on the table more than the cloth. He's still been brilliant and had a final, a semi and a quarter but 100% would have won one by now if he was practicing. Hes not backable for me, never any value given his price and the facts above, there is just too much other value, no other tourney will you get players like Craig Marsh, Ben Davies and Gareth Hibbott at 25/1.
Gareth H is class played on team with him for ages, he Lancs county also where as were GMC.He another on his day can win

gavinalways
Posts: 67
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25365Post gavinalways
October 5th, 2018, 2:13 pm

Phinnies wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 7:38 pm
gavinalways wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 10:21 pm
Didn't Gillespie win the first event of this series?

Was this the last event or is there 1 more to come?
Grand final still to come, 51k up top
When is the Grand Final?

Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature - Full, payment details below

Post: # 25366Post Phinnies
October 5th, 2018, 2:16 pm

gavinalways wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Phinnies wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 7:38 pm
gavinalways wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 10:21 pm
Didn't Gillespie win the first event of this series?

Was this the last event or is there 1 more to come?
Grand final still to come, 51k up top
When is the Grand Final?
Starts Fri 30th Nov

Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 26004Post Phinnies
October 20th, 2018, 7:00 pm

Anybody interested Jordan is playing the British Open and in the Semi Final and has been on fire.Coverage on BBC through Iplayer. Has been on twice today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/45868548

Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 26005Post Phinnies
October 20th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Semi final is coming up live shortly

Daddymac
Posts: 530
Joined: June 29th, 2017, 12:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 26009Post Daddymac
October 20th, 2018, 8:09 pm

Good game high standard Boyle got a few rolls but I think he played better such a high standard 1 or 2 mistakes and your beat.

Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 26017Post Phinnies
October 21st, 2018, 11:10 am

Daddymac wrote:
October 20th, 2018, 8:09 pm
Good game high standard Boyle got a few rolls but I think he played better such a high standard 1 or 2 mistakes and your beat.
Yeah, dunno what it is with Jordan, maybe a stamina thing he did the same thing against the same player in the series after destroying everyone on the way.
No shame though, Mark is some talent

gavinalways
Posts: 67
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 27361Post gavinalways
November 30th, 2018, 9:55 pm

https://cuescore.com/tournament/Supreme ... 22/2044629

Grand Final Live now

He won his first match, playing his next at 15.00 tomorrow

Theadder4
Posts: 1794
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 27364Post Theadder4
November 30th, 2018, 10:44 pm

Got a good feeling about this :clap:

Theadder4
Posts: 1794
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 27372Post Theadder4
December 1st, 2018, 3:31 pm

Anyone got a link to live stream.


Phinnies
Posts: 602
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Backing possibility of a different nature

Post: # 27549Post Phinnies
December 3rd, 2018, 9:51 pm

Just wasn't to be. Had a pretty tough draw and ended up with Marc Farnsworth late on Sat night with just one more match to get back into the main draw and last 16 (payday)
He was 7-6 up race to 8 and the last game on in the club, 200 people aroun the table and a hostile crowd with a lot of Marcs fans. Sheppy missed a decent finish and never got back to the table losing 8-7. He was gutted as he fancied this.

We had one 1/4 final and each share has £25 to return on each share.

I will put him in again for 2019 series, he is up for it and I truly believe in him.

Will start a separate thread for it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests