GG WP Toryboy

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

GG WP Toryboy

September 9th, 2019, 5:05 pm

Tory MP for Buckingham announces his retirement and gets a well deserved standing ovation by a vast majority of his fellow MPs in the commons.

A sour depleted shower of scum sat to his right with few of them standing the rest either not or displaying a muted applause because they didn't want an impartial man in the chair and they spat their dummies out.The PM ofc not in attendance as he was looking for his teddy.

No doubt this honourless band of inbreeds will block the tradition of him moving to the Lords but this intelligent articulate chap got one over on them with his departure date 31st Oct shameful exhibition for the conservatives yet again.

Are ppl still dumb enough to vote for them?????? prob.

Theadder4

Re: GG WP Toryboy

September 9th, 2019, 5:09 pm

Think he was far from impartial bill.

RichyPal

September 9th, 2019, 7:45 pm

I thought there was a political place for all Bill's monotonous drivel ???

bilthebandit

September 9th, 2019, 11:32 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
Never had you down as a Tory m8 :D

Think you will find he was Dougie but difference between him and other speakers is that he spots bullshine and manipulation of the rulebook a mile away and is not afraid to stand up for what is right or wrong.His decisions maybe have erred to the side of the opposition parties primarily because the biggest shysters liars and rogues sit to his right. :D

T8MML

September 10th, 2019, 12:06 am

Theadder4 wrote:
Don’t go spoiling Bill’s visionary insight into British politics Dougie. I think the one sided standing ovation said a lot but what would he care as he will now make an absolute fortune on the after dinner speakers circuit rather than sit there all day listening to a bunch of fkwits acting like school kids when the ice cream van passes without stopping.

I always thought he had a thankless task but most of the time did a good job.

T8MML

September 10th, 2019, 12:08 am

RichyPal wrote:
Harsh Richy mate. I bet he’s already got the extra tissues in to wank himself silly if there’s an election. He isn’t Labour tho you know :hide:

bilthebandit

September 10th, 2019, 1:26 am

Hows your hero doing Timbo played 7 drawn 0 lost 7 Mike Ashley looking for a manager?????

Fukwits acting like school kids coz of the ice cream van not stopping has Boris given him 5 weeks off and tbh I don't think ANYONE here would disagree with your pun.

And as for Richy I can understand him being upset at my " are ppl dumb enough to vote for them ??? prob " sentence!!!!

Theadder4

September 10th, 2019, 9:24 am

Ime not a tory bill,
After watching how useless they all are,i dont think i could vote for any of them ever again,
Only thing i have learned from this fiasco, is being a politician requires no skills, no understanding of normal people, no ideas, all they need to succeed,is the ability to talk bullshit and make it sound sincere.
Makes me ashamed to be british,watching this lot.

silverfox46

September 10th, 2019, 10:14 am

there is no serious opposition at the moment, when will the Labour Party realize that Corbyn is the tories secret weapon, he is not electable, much like the welch windbag Kinnock, i can see an election coming with Bojo entering a pact with Forage to get his way. We live in very strange times! something has got to give at some point.
P.S. i am not a toryboy Bill, many of us northern monkeys voted for the Brexit party last time round.

bilthebandit

September 10th, 2019, 1:44 pm

Yup Dougie I know you are not that daft after the way the Tories have screwed Scotland over for CENTURIES fact even now some are happy to get rid of you for financial reasons as they are also with NI the ability to talk bullshit and sound sincere is a must for 90% of Toryboys 100% of Brexit boys and 60% of the rest of them and it is shameful the way the gov carry on .

Goto take offense with Foxy coz Racqual was Welch the taffs are Welsh haha

However Labour are inept at the game of politics and have been for most of my life,Kinnock a good example neither eloquent nor a competent political figure with only Blair matching the Toryboys toe to toe albiet a fellow like Kinnock deffo put country b4 self unlike those who sit opposite his seat as did Foot Brown Wilson and many others but few were prepared to jump into the cesspit frequented by the majority of the opposition and fight them at their own game and in this Corbyn the same .

But remember this Corbyn is not responsible for tens of 1000s of ppl who have died because of inept government in the last 10 years nor the fiasco we find ourselves in at the moment but the Toryboys will constantly tell you he is and the dim or gullible will believe this to be the case.

Would Corbyn be a fuk up????? would not surprise me but its imposible to be worse than the dross we have had for the last 10 years.

Will or is he already a fuk up Boris that is????? don't think I really have to debate that haha.

RichyPal

September 11th, 2019, 12:02 am

T8MML wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 12:08 am
RichyPal wrote:
Harsh Richy mate. I bet he’s already got the extra tissues in to wank himself silly if there’s an election. He isn’t Labour tho you know :hide:
And I've got a 12 inch nob :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RichyPal

September 11th, 2019, 12:47 am

bilthebandit wrote:
Hows your hero doing Timbo played 7 drawn 0 lost 7 Mike Ashley looking for a manager?????

Fukwits acting like school kids coz of the ice cream van not stopping has Boris given him 5 weeks off and tbh I don't think ANYONE here would disagree with your pun.

And as for Richy I can understand him being upset at my " are ppl dumb enough to vote for them ??? prob " sentence!!!!
Lizard made you up a place for your political shit, respect the owner and use it and stop boring everyone else ffs.

And like the majority of this country if it came to a choice Between Boris or your gay lover Jeremy I'd choose Boris every time.

How you can be proud to support an anti British terrorist loving wanker is beyond us all and proves once again you are a dopey nutcase who knows fuck all about fuck all.

Now get on your special political place, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Rivher

September 11th, 2019, 2:39 am

RichyPal wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:

Lizard made you up a place for your political shit, respect the owner and use it and stop boring everyone else ffs.

And like the majority of this country if it came to a choice Between Boris or your gay lover Jeremy I'd choose Boris every time.

How you can be proud to support an anti British terrorist loving wanker is beyond us all and proves once again you are a dopey nutcase who knows fuck all about fuck all.

Be fair, he is great with animals

RichyPal

September 11th, 2019, 11:47 am

Rivher wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 2:39 am
RichyPal wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:

Be fair, he is great with animals
I can't deny Nutkins that much :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bilthebandit

September 11th, 2019, 2:24 pm

RichyPal wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:

Wrote a great humorous reply which sadly got lost in hyperspace cba trying to repeat it so will just reply more on your intellectual level and say "piss off" :D :D