Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
Tonytats
Posts: 163
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am

Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16378Post Tonytats
April 16th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Rivher - you’ve been here a while now !
Which do u prefer ?

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 2253
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16379Post richlizard
April 16th, 2018, 1:08 pm

I will answer for him... Tenerife. :D

Marky147
Posts: 819
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16381Post Marky147
April 16th, 2018, 2:17 pm

richlizard wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 1:08 pm
I will answer for him... Tenerife. :D
:lol:

Rivher
Posts: 832
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16413Post Rivher
April 18th, 2018, 6:49 am

Tenerife for the weather.

There are plus and minuses to both believe it or not.

Living there is different from being on holiday. That is what people who haven't lived abroad don't realise.

Blackpool is the business though, and I got a big nose.

User avatar
Scooby666
Posts: 147
Joined: June 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16424Post Scooby666
April 18th, 2018, 1:22 pm

I lived in Tenerife for 4 years and got bored shitless in the end.

Only been back once since 2004

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 2253
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16426Post richlizard
April 18th, 2018, 3:13 pm

Scooby666 wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 1:22 pm
I lived in Tenerife for 4 years and got bored shitless in the end.

But the option was 'or England!' :help:

User avatar
Scooby666
Posts: 147
Joined: June 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16427Post Scooby666
April 18th, 2018, 3:31 pm

richlizard wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 3:13 pm
Scooby666 wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 1:22 pm
I lived in Tenerife for 4 years and got bored shitless in the end.

But the option was 'or England!' :help:
Er.... England, oh wait a minute!!! I'll tell you next week :)

bilthebandit
Posts: 855
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16428Post bilthebandit
April 18th, 2018, 5:00 pm

Why you paying a visit m8 and bringing the BF????

User avatar
Scooby666
Posts: 147
Joined: June 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16434Post Scooby666
April 18th, 2018, 9:57 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Why you paying a visit m8 and bringing the BF????
Moving back mate, Kev's coming over in August.

Adam
Posts: 76
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16440Post Adam
April 19th, 2018, 10:58 am

Scooby666 wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 9:57 pm

Moving back mate, Kev's coming over in August.
Good news, I must come over for a soft shell crab date <3

User avatar
Scooby666
Posts: 147
Joined: June 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm

Re: Tenerife ? Or the uk ?

Post: # 16445Post Scooby666
April 19th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Adam wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 10:58 am
Scooby666 wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 9:57 pm

Moving back mate, Kev's coming over in August.
Good news, I must come over for a soft shell crab date <3
Now you're talking. Not had it for about 3 years

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests